You could make this with pastas or tagliatelle. The sauce is very basic as well as quick to prepare. You could make use of other vegetables like carrot sticks or cauliflower florets relying on what your child likes. To maintain the vitamin C material of the vegetables, cook them in the minimum amount of water till they are just tender.
- 150g spaghetti
- 100g broccoli, cut right into small florets
- 75g courgette reduced into strips
- 15g butter
- 4 springtime onions, carefully sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 tomato approx 140g, skinned, de-seeded and chopped
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 75ml veggie supply
- capture of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon Italian difficult design cheese, grated
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Pale the broccoli and courgette in boiling gently salted water for 4 minutes.
- Thaw the butter in a pan and also gently fry the springtime onions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the peas and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the sliced tomato and also the paled broccoli and courgette as well as cook for one min much more.
- Mix in the crème fraiche, vegetable supply, squeeze of lemon juice and Italian difficult design cheese.
- Prepare over a mild warm for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Period to taste as well as mix in the prepared spaghetti.