If series LaserJet during is synonymous with the domination of print monochrome which does segmentation to the needs of the company, then the LaserJet Pro segmentation can instead be for personal printing needs for the needs of authors want to color print share for LaserJet Pro series is user CP1525.
LaserJet Pro CP1525 appeared in packaging that is quite unique by putting dual-tone, where white domination enabled to wrap the top, front and back. While the wrap of black color to decorate the side of right and left. LaserJet Pro CP1525 weight to his own turned out to be insufficient light also still with 18 kg, so don't please the user will be diligent to move it.
Body solid device from LaserJet Pro CP1525, it can indeed adjust the performance of the device itself. Where in addition it comes with a high capacity of RAM up to 384MB, LaserJet Pro CP1525 also turned out to have a fairly high level of resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. Complete color print capabilities, HP even has also supplied LaserJet Pro CP1525 with HP ImageREt 3600 technology that serves to optimize the droplets of ink each 3600 dott per inch so obtained his sharper image quality. For toner system of its own, it looks like the LaserJet Pro CP1525 will still rely on Coloor Sphere which has toner level of resistivity is high enough.
Switch on device deployment, now the LaserJet Pro CP1525 has quite modern withpresence features wireless n. Fityur most awaited the user, where the only application to take advantage of HP e-Print all document the user can print distributed with good hanayn in no time. While the need to print emails and web pages is desired, users only utilize the HP Smart Web Printing.
HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003 2.0 133.6 MB Download
HP LaserJet Basic Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 1.0 38.8 MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit) 126.96.36.19962 17 MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit) 188.8.131.5269 16.10MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit) 184.108.40.20678 18.52MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit) 220.127.116.1162 18.9 MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit) 18.104.22.16836 18.30MB Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit) 22.214.171.12469 10.10 MB Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 20140616 7.0 MB Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP 4.9 7.04 MB Download
Shop for HP Supplies – Windows vista/XP (32-bit) 14.0 12.7 MB Download
HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 2.0 151.3 MB Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 20140616 42.2 MB Download
HP Full Feature Software and Drivers – OS X v10.7 12.13.0 156.9 MB Download
HP LaserJet Professional CP1525 Color Printer Series Full Software Solution – OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion 12.23.0 177.8 MB Download
HP LaserJet Professional CP1525 Color Printer Series Full Software Solution – Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 12.34 122.3 MB Download
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Pro CP1525
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.